Monday, January 21, 2008

Creative Stress

I have noticed that ever since I decided to try out for the Hall of Fame contest at Creating Keepsakes I have not been inspired much. The feeling is such that I feel if I don't have the "perfect idea" why create at all? For me Scrapping and Paper Crafting are great stress relievers and the time I spend at these hobbies is relaxing. Or at least it was............

I will be submitting my pages. I am too the point that even if I just go through my books and pull my favorites I am submitting. I really want to break into having my pages published and the only way to do that is to actually submit something. So on February 4th my portfolio is going airborn to Creating Keepsakes. And that is that.

And then I am going to take a day to just be happy and create for the fun of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for the contest girl.
Everything begins with the first step.
Good Luck!