Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hall of Fame 2008

Hall of Fame 2008

Whew! Why am I just now realizing that it is time for this contest? I remember last year feverishly working on my entry just to chicken out at the last minute and not mail it. Silly me! I say that I don't care about winning but I just read on the Creating Keepsakes message board from all these ladies who said they didn't think they cared if they won or not and then were dissapointed when they didn't. That will probably be me! 9 layouts plus and altered item. Sounds doable. Of course I love all my layouts until I start viewing them in the "contest" light. Then all of a sudden they don't look so great... my husband was critiquing my work tonight. I must say sometimes he sees things, good and bad, about my work that I don't. Anyone else entering any big contests lately?

No comments: