Thursday, January 17, 2008

Life Is Beautiful Bucket!




I made this bucket for my grandma today. She was admitted to the hospital with heart trouble, they say she is going to be alright.



I got the little buckets for 50 cents each at Walgreens right before Christmas. First I tried covering them with cardstock but it just would not stick to the tin so I used this new "life is beautiful paper from Sweetwater. I bought it to use for my Pregnancy Journal so I guess a shopping trip is in order. I used the Cricut alot on this project and it was giving me fits! I never have problems with the cricut after all I am the cricut girl, ya know! Today it was out to get me! I used George and Mini Monograms.


I am not too crazy about the card but it was a quickie using some scraps from the project.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is original,you did a great job.
You have a lucky grandmother!

Heather Bares said...

these are adorable projects!

ChrissyM said...

What a creative idea! I am so glad I came across your blog, thanks to the cricut mb. You have given me such great ideas. Hope you don't mind if I life this idea for my MIL for her b-day or mothers day. This is perfect!

Chrissy

Unknown said...

love it love it love it!! i need to branch out and do things that aren't flat!!

Autumn said...

Super cute!!